If you are currently packing up your life and moving to Charlotte, you may be wondering what you can do in your free time. Here are 5 things you can plan to do when you relocate to Charlotte:
- NASCAR Hall Of Fame - Stock car racing is so beloved by the people of North Carolina that the sport became the official state sport in June 2011.
- Carowinds - Take the family out for the day at this amusement park with rides, a water park and stage shows - everyone will find something they enjoy.
- Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden - Themed gardens and fountains await you on your journey through one of the nation's "20 Great Gardens," as named by HGTV.
- Howl At The Moon - A great place for singles or couples, this dueling piano bar is filled with great music and tasteful drinks.
- Birkdale Village - A shopping and dining experience, perfect for a night out with the girls.